Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just be claws

Hello! Just a quick post to show a quick card! This little card measures 4 x 4.


The white card base is run through the swirls cuttlebug embossing folder, as it reminded me of waves. I stamped the lobster in scarlet ink by colorbox and then enbossed with clear embossing powder. Then layered it with some black card stock so that it stood out.

The button is done with the same ink stamped ramdomly on a scratch piece of paper. I used a 3/4 inch circle punch to punch it out and then added it to a clear button using some cyrstal lacquer. I threaded some white string through it and tied a bow and added it to my sentiment flag. The stitching around the flag is done with a copic multi liner pen in .05.

I think this card took like 10 minutes to make. The longest part was waiting for the CL to dry on the button.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great Labor Day weekend!






Supplies:
Stamps - Fishy friends from The Angel Company
Ink - Colorbox scarlet, Palette Noir
White and black card stock
Clear button
String
Clear embossing powder
Cuttlebug embossing folder

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I just love this stamp set! Awesome card!

LadybugSue said...

LOVE IT! Makes me hungry for Lobster!