Thursday, February 7, 2008

Scrapbook page - Life is good!


Here's a recent layout I just completed. Wow, it feels like forever since I've done any scrapbooking.

This picture was taken by my DH while we were visiting Mt. Saint Helen's, and once I printed it up I knew I had to do a layout around the "Life is Good" theme. Especially since the tire cover on the Jeep describes it so wonderfully!

A little background on "Life is Good".....A few years ago we made a trip up to the Ho Rain Forest on the Olympic Pennisula and stopped in this hiking gift shop. They had some really neat hiking clothes, Indian arts and crafts and other items for sale. Among the stash of T-Shirts was this muted raspberry shirt with Birkenstock sandals on the front with the saying "Not all who wander are lost" and on the bottom left of the shirt is a tag that says "Do what you like, like what you do!" We fell in love with this company then and there. When you have some time, go to their web site and take a look around. Here's the link.

Our dog, Dylan is looking out the back of the Jeep like he's thinking "Liking what I'm doing!" So, I couldn't resist using that quote. The tags and cut outs are from merchandise and boxes that we've gotten.

Supplies:
Stamps - The Angel Company (running stitches)
White craft ink
Glacier white embossing powder
Tree die cut with Sizzix die

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

WHAT a fun LO!- I love Dylan's big smiley dog face!

UrgentCookie said...

You did wonderful on your page. I need to do more scappin' as I haven't scrapped for a long time. I love that you can see the Life is Good on the tire cover. It almost looks like a rub on that you put on the pic. :0)