Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Card Sketch #9



Happy Thursday! I jumped straight to sketch #9, I didn't like how #8 turned out at all!

This paper is from the new paper pack from TAC called Hemingway! I just love all the colors in this paper.


Stamp set is Deco Designs from TAC. I used jardin moss palette ink to stamp the image on white card stock and then colored the flowers with my prisma's. As you can see I used my marvy scalloped punches to layer. The golden card stock is by DCWV. I ended up using four pieces of ribbon to separate and add layers. In between the ribbon I used the small little leaf stamp included in the set and stamped some images randomly to add some dimension.

As I was sitting at the picnic table stamping away, I began to notice the slight changes in the foliage happening all around me. Fall is creeping in on us with the bright golds, reds and oranges. That is what gave me the inspiration for this card.

1 comment:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is a great sketch! I love the card, too!