Monday, May 7, 2007

Grateful


I made this tin for the "try a new technique" on SCS. You were suppose to come up with a end of year (school) gift for teachers, bus drivers, etc. Since I don't have any children, I will be giving this away to a friend.

The tin is from Provo Craft (I think) and resembles a band-aid tin box. I plan to fill it with candy to express my appreciation to one lucky individual. The paper is from Hot off the Press and I got it to stick to the tin with red double-sided tape. Embellish with ribbon, a stamped sentiment on a tag, punched out flowers and your set.

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! Love it all! I also like the Oopsie Daisies card that you have featured on the side of your blog!

The Art of Cards said...

This is sooo pretty. I love the colors.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

This is really pretty... your friend is going to love it (lucky gal) ;)