Friday, June 23, 2017

Stay cool

Hello. Decided to play around a bit with the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop challenge. 
The sentiment is pretty accurate right now in most of the US with this heat wave we're having!


I used a lot of different companies products to create this card.

Coffee cup die is from Paper Smooches. Sentiment and tropical foliage is from My Favorite Things.

I used a sponge and the butter ink pad from Lawn Fawn to create the halo around the coffee cup. Icut the cup three times and layered them one on top the other to create some dimension. The flower is crape paper, which I thought went well with the "summer" theme.


Off to get some more drugs in me - I some how caught a summer cold. Hope it's short lived. Thanks for stopping in.


18622230_10213446220340512_5157922663339630764_n


19 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Fun - looks refreshing and cool

~amy~ said...

I love your tropical card! So fun, great details and clean + crisp design. Hope you feel better soon!

Heidi said...

Love this summery coffee card!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is very pretty and a perfect summer theme.
Hope you feel better soon!

Echo said...

Cute, I love the floral sleeve!

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like that floral sleeve and the leaves!

Hetty said...

Such a fun and Summfeeling card!

Lisa said...

Oooh! So pretty! Love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cup is so pretty and I love the overall design of the card too.

Cynthia Cole said...

Cute card!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!

Tink said...

Such a Pretty card!

Glittered Paws said...

I can taste a nice iced coffee - very nice.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card, Miss Lady!!

Fikreta said...

its so great!

OH Babs said...

Cute tropical card.

Helen F. said...

Ohhh, love coffee in the Tropics ;-)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wonderful paper piecing and bright colors!

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!!