Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Anything goes - get well



It’s time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week we were challenged with Anything goes.
I used one of the jars and only one of the flowers in the bouquet that is found on plate #9700. I just used a copic friendly black marker directly on the stamp. Long rectangle dies from Spellbinder used to frame it up and I also used the scalloped dies that match the set.  Pink and white polka dot designer paper is from lasting impressions. I cut it to 4 x 5.25 and backed it with some fun foam so that it would add some dimension to the card.  This turned out to be a bit of a girlie get well card, but I love the colors.

So, what are you waiting for?!

Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget… Take part in one weekly challenge or all of them. The more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a
Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.




Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

joy said...

How lovely and softy - and the sentiment is so sweet.

Donna said...

Fabulous get well card, like how you used one flower from the bunch and your water looks real!

Diane said...

Great card! I love the coloring. It will definitely brighten someone's day.

Glittered Paws said...

Really cute simple but very pretty card with the single flower. Great job.

Patti J said...

Oh, so pretty, Laurie! Love your coloring...it's sheer perfection!

Heather said...

This is so pretty! I love the girly colors and what a great idea to use only the single flower!

Cheri said...

This is such a pretty card, Laurie! Using just the one flower is a great way to get more use out of your stamps. I never would have thought of this. I haven't used my long rectangle dies in so long...you've inspired me to look into my stash.