Friday, April 28, 2017

Up the happy!

Hi everyone. This is my last guest post for Just Us Girls. It's been super fun and I want to thank the team for voting for me! Here is this week's challenge.




I used the new (to me) set from Ellen's Essentials (designed by Julie E) Up the Happy to create this card. Those balloons just wanted to be paper pierced using some fun designer paper.

The designer paper is from Wild Rose Studio called Dancing Daisies. It's a little 6 x 6 pack of paper that has some of the cutest papers in it.

I have to admit, the reason I bought this set was because of this sentiment. I will use this for encouragement, birthdays, and so on.....

Again, thanks to the DT over at Just Us Girls! It's been an honor and a pleasure to participate as a guest designer.

Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you soon!



8 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Nice - and I agree I think this sentiment will be used for several occasions.

Judy Woodland said...

First of all, it's been such a pleasure having you with us this week as Guest Designer over at JUGS. I love your work, and this card is no exception. How creative to do the paper piecing on the balloons, and your choice of patterned paper is perfect. Well done, once again. Hope we see you around the blog, don't be a stranger! Hugs~

Nancy said...

Laurie, Your card is adorable! Just want you to be aware that your blog links are still acting very strange! Hope you can get to the bottom of it! Take care and thanks for being with us!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card! Thanks for guesting with us this month

Ina G said...

Super card Laurie. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your talents with us this month at JUGS.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh, I LOVE those jolly balloons Laurie! Great paper piecing! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Donna said...

What a fabulous card, like how you paper pieced those ballons, congrats on your guest designer spot!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your daisy balloons are adorable! Love the clean design, too! Thanks so much for joining us this past month as our Guest Designer!