Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Photo Inspiration





It’s time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week we were challenged to use the following photo as our inspiration.




I really like the mint, turquoise and lime green colors in the picture and went with that. Ranger distress inks were used with a blending tool. I heat embossed the flower vine in white embossing powder and blended right over it.  Added the sentiment on the slant and called it good.

So, what are you waiting for?!

Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget… Take part in one weekly challenge or all of them. The more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a
Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.




 Thanks for stopping in.

8 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such pretty spring like colours Laurie! Really lovely! Have a wonderful day my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Donna said...

This is such a striking card Laurie, so cheery and springy, and the black really makes it pop! I love getting off work on Wednesdays and seeing the teams cards!

Glittered Paws said...

Calling it good is right!!! Again you are the queen of CAS. I always think I have to add more. Great card.

Heather said...

This is beautiful! I love the soft, delicate look of the embossed vines; so pretty!

Patti J said...

Wow, Laurie! This is absolutely perfect! Great job on a really tough challenge!

joy said...

Love how delicate and sweet this card is. Beautiful!

Donna Heber said...

Perfect spring colors Laurie! Love the watercolor background.

Cheri said...

Laurie, this is gorgeous! I love the sponging and blending, and the vine stamp was perfect. I love the soft, spring-like feel of this card.