Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hi!

Here is my take on the challenge over at Less is More. The challenge is shadows.


I got out an old favorite stamp of sprigs from The Angel Company and stamped it in Mojito Fresh Ink twice. Layered it in gum drop green and then tied on a gingham bow to match the designer paper, which is from A*Muse.

Sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh, love how it stands out on the designer paper. Kept this pretty clean and simple and love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!





5 comments:

Esther said...

I love the look of this with the gingham DP and fresh green colour palette. Very attractive and a great take on our shadow challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So pretty and so fresh Laurie! I LOVE how you have matched the bow to the pp! Have a lovely Sunday! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Liz said...

What a beautiful CAS card! I love the design and the fresh green colours. xx

Neets B said...

Oh I do love green, such a lovely colour and the little shadowed foliage looks great. Wonderful idea to pair the two ginghams too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Susan said...

Such a beautiful card. Love this CAS design! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!