Saturday, March 25, 2017

Coffee and friends

Hello. Playing in the Spring Coffee Lovers blog hop today.


Oh my goodness, this card gave me fits! Have you ever had every thing you did on a card go wrong? From stamping, to cutting the layers, to the adhesive jamming up? Well, it happened to me on this one. Luckily I stuck with it and came up with a finished card - but OH, how I wanted to toss this in the garbage can a few times.

Coffee cup and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp. Coffee bean border is from Fiskars and colored with Copic's. Designer paper is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Laurie!
Fabulous! This is so perfect for the Spring Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop, and I'm so happy to have you share your talents with us all. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Such a cute card!

~amy~ said...

We're glad that you kept at it, it's wonderful!

New Creations said...

Simply beautiful!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very cute CAS card.

Ann said...

Fun card, that row of beans is the perfect touch.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Beautiful card and love the clean design (think I "need" that set now!)

Glittered Paws said...

Great coffee card - love the beans at the bottom edge. Doesn't look like it gave you any problem. LOL PS I am having a ball playing with the plastic tile frame set I "won". You will be seeing them soon.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with this CAS design.

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Arianna Barbara said...

Nice CAS card!!!

Hetty said...

Lovely card.

Lisa said...

Turned out great! Sometimes it's like pulling teeth right?? So cute!