Friday, September 9, 2016

Batty

Hello. I was able to put together a card using this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

The word search designer paper is from American Crafts. I like it because the happy Halloween stands out in the orange color at the bottom.

The bats in the moon is an old stamp from the former Angel Company that I colored with Copic's and fussy cut out.

The panel right behind it is done using border stamps from Waffle Flower.

This card is very outside my normal MO, but thought I'd do something different for a change. Thanks for stopping by and I'd really appreciate some feedback on this - as it kind of drove me batty - pun intended!





3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a fun Halloween card! I love those bats! They are too sweet to be scary! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Glittered Paws said...

Well...I think it is fun - whimsical, cute - colorful - and a neat Halloween card. Love the word search paper as your DP and I think you nailed this sketch for sure.

Kim S said...

Great use of the sketch!! Love the word search along with that fun border stamp background! Perfect behind the cute little bats. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.