Monday, June 20, 2016

Hats off to you

Hey there! I want to give a shout out to The Paper Players on their 300th challenge post and play along in the celebration challenge. Here is what I did with it.

Stamps and dies are from Avery Elle.

I stamped everything in Simon Says Stamp intense black ink so that I could color everything with Copic's.

Die cut them out and popped a few of them up with tiny foam squares to add a bit of dimension.

This is such a fun set to work with and has so many possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by and congratulations to the folks over at The Paper Players on their milestone!















Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun and cheerful card and great coloring!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is adorable! I love it! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Natalie said...

Fun card, Laurie! I have this stamp set and it has so many possibilities!! Very cute!!

LadybugSue said...

Laurie Love this card and the stamp set. Gotta get that! I am so much better since my heart surgery, lost 25 pounds got my blood sugars under control.
Hope you are doing great!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this image - and the bright colors just pop off the page.

Nance Leedy said...

Laurie, this is fabulous! Great coloring job and I love the layout! So glad you joined us at PP300!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun card Laurie - love it! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week for our 300th celebrations!

Unknown said...

Wow, Laurie! This is one great card. Thanks for joining in our 300th challenge at the Paper Players this week.