Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pink dogwood

Hi all. I've got some NBUS to share today and I worked it into the challenge over at Just Us Girls.

The tag die is new and came from My Favorite Things. Love the stitching around it and that it doesn't come with holes that are already punched. You get to be creative or not regarding that on your own. I cut it out of rustic white cardstock from PTI - also used that as the base of the card. The hole is outlined using one of the tag hole embellishment dies that I have.

Dogwood flower die is new from Poppy Stamps. I cut two, layered them for more depth, colored with Copic's and then popped it up on the tag.

Sentiment is from Stamplorations and the pink enamel dots are from Doodlebug.
Lattice embossing folder used on the pink cardstock (which is from SSS) and then I added the stitching around the perimeter using a die from Lil' Inkers.

White satin ribbon colored lightly with the R0000 Copic marker and then tied on with scrappers floss.

This card is so girly but I love it. Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin





7 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Laurie - so soft and delicate! An boy, am I ever ready to see dogwoods in bloom! Not much snow this winter, but I don't like being cold anymore :) Hugs!!!

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - ready for the dogwoods to start blooming but I think it will be another month or two. Love how you colored the ribbon.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card. Love the CAS design. The colours are so feminine and delicate. Gorgeous.
Sharon xx

Donna said...

Darling card, dogwoods are our state tree here in Missouri. Happy Valentines Day.

Ina G said...

Simple design and such a lovely result. Lovely soft colours too. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

Tammy said...

Love your use of the tag Laurie, very pretty indeed! The dogwood blooms are beautiful

Nancy said...

Love the horizontal placement of your tag! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Trend week at Just Us Girls!