Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fall hello


Hello, or shall I say happy fall hello? The wind is upon us and the leaves are starting to fall which reminds me of pumpkins and the like. Here is my take on two challenges today.

Stamps are from Papertrey, Ink and colored with Copic's. I forgot I had this set, and found it when was digging through all my stamps looking for some fall themed ones.

Designer paper behind the main image is also from PTI.  The "hello" is from a Simon Says Stamp set.

Square stitched dies used around all layers and the fishtail die. All are from My Favorite Things.

Card ended up being a 4 x 4 square. Decided to change up from the normal A2.


I'm entering this into the following challenges:
The Paper Players - PP263
Just Us Girls - color week #311


Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin





7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Your image is perfectly colored and your layering is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I really like the layers of squares, Laurie. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Just Us Girls. Melissa - September GD

Ina G said...

Lovely fall card and perfect for this weeks colour challenge at JUGS. Nice use of your layers. Thanks for sharing with us.

Nancy said...

Those pumpkins and basket look terrific! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls, and hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

Maria said...

Fantastic job, what a great basket of pumpkins! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JUGS this week!

Glittered Paws said...

Really like the square card - and all the colors are beautiful together. Fall is now officially here.

stampwithsandy said...

I love your basket of pumpkins Laurie, and you've colored it just perfectly! Love the plaid paper, too. Very autumnal. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!