Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello

Hi everyone! Saw the tic-tac-toe challenge over at The Paper Players and immediately was inspired by the yellow, sequins and polka dots. Here's what I came up with.

Die's are from My Favorite Things blueprints #14.

I cut the flower out of some sparkle yellow paper and added the polka dots using the polka dot basic's stamp set from PTI. There is sparkle in real life but didn't photograph all that well.

The hello stamp is from Simon Says Stamp set called hello baby. Yes, I did a little snip snip to the stamp to just get the "hello" part because I liked the font.

I colored the ribbon on the button with a Copic marker (not liking the color now) and popped the flower up using foam tape.

Sequins are from my stash and I used some glossy accents to stick them on.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!




Follow on Bloglovin





6 comments:

Patti J said...

Absolutely adorable, Laurie! I love polka dots, sequins, and yellow, so you had me from the get-go!!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, your card is so fun! I love the layout and the whimsical sentiment! Thank you very much for joining us at my BINGO challenge this week at The Paper Players! XX

Nance Leedy said...

A sweet little card, Laurie! Yellow and polka dots are so happy together so this little beauty is sure to brighten somebody's day! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute cute - the flower reminded me of a bumble bee for some reason - yellow/black dots. I have never done one of the tic-tac-toe challenges but they look like a lot of fun. Great spring card.

Tammy said...

Love the polkadot posey! Great card!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! I love that flower and it looks so wonderful in polka dots. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.