Monday, November 4, 2013

Mojo #318 Chalkboard Christmas Greetings

Hi everyone! Here's my take on this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch #318.

Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday and stamped in white pigment ink onto a piece of chalkboard Artist trading card. I cut the corners to resemble the tag that is called out in the sketch.

Designer paper is from my Christmas stash and cut using the fishtail pennant die from MFT. The poinsettia is cut from small spellbinders poinsettia die out of Burgundy cardstock. I did distress the edges a bit with some black ink. Added the stamen and a white pearl for the center. Memory Box pine die and MS leaf punch used behind it to add some dimension.

I found that I had some Burgundy satin ribbon in my stash and used the Bow Easy to make the bow.

Thanks for stopping by!



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

So pretty! I really like the banner paper. Great job.

Tammy said...

LOve this tag and beautiful background! Sensational card Laurie!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com