Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Let's get stuffed!

Hi everyone! Here's a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!



The image and sentiment is from Whimsie Doodle and colored with Copic's.

Designer paper is from DCWV and I used the rounded banner die from My Favorite Things to cut out a piece of white cardstock.   I popped up the image and the sentiment panel and separated the two with some tiny satin ribbon.

Enjoy the day with family and friends and try not to get too stuffed! Thanks for stopping in!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ha! This is cute! Fun card, Laurie. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tammy said...

Super cute and I'm planning on getting stuffed! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute card - love the turkey bird.

Donna said...

Adorable! I did just that yesterday! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!