Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Shabby chic steampunk

Hi everyone! The weekend sure went fast, didn't it? Here is one of the cards that I managed to finish though!


Image is a digi from Saturated Canary and colored with Copic's.

The pink designer paper is from DCWV and the blue came from Authentique. Blue self adhesive pearls are from Kasiercraft.

I used the same color of Copic marker as I used in her dress to color up the seam binding. Once dry I gathered it up to look like pleats and secured it behind the image. I used a long rectangle nestie to cut the digi image and then layered it with dark blue cardstock.

That's it for today! Thank for stopping in!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love your shabby chic - great job with the coloring.

Tammy said...

Absolutely delightful card! Love your coloring and the pleats are gorgeous!

Donna said...

Awesome card, great image and coloring!