Wednesday, May 5, 2010

For my dad

Hi everyone! This is what I created from the SCS sketch challenge today!


Black card stock is used for the base of this card and for all the layers. The crinkled brown in the back is packing paper that I recycled years ago because I loved the texture of it. I just found it again in my stash and put it to use on this card.

The fern stamp and sentiment are from the Masculine Motifs set from Papertrey Ink. The fern is stamped in Versamagic tea leaves. All green cardstock is from Bazzill and the black rhinestones are from Kaisercraft.

I love the clean lines of this card and how classy it looks. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Marlene said...

Oooh. I love green and black. Manly! Looks great.

Jen Carter said...

Great Father's Day card!! Great colors, layers and images!

Glittered Paws said...

How nice - love the take on the sketch. I am really sketch challanged but I am setting tiny goals for myself to at least try. Great job.

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice card - love the "masculine" look.

Teresa Jenkins said...

This is so nice! It is clean and balanced. Wonderful job!

Bridgett Owens said...

I like the layers and the colors you chose. Such a nice masculine card. I find them to be a challenge to make at times.
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Trudy Osborn said...

Fabulous! Love it

Angela K said...

Great "Manly" card!

Unknown said...

So elegant! I love this design!