Here's sketch #73 - measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I used my Copic Air Brush system (with the air can) to color the right and left sides of the card base in E30 Bisque. The starter air can only lasted about 15 minutes, just enough for me to play around and then finish up this card. So, guess what I convinced my DH to buy me? Yep, that's right, the air compressor! It is so cute - small and so very quiet! It came via FedEx yesterday, so I'll be playing after I post this!
I used my nestabilities dies to cut out the circles. I think I'm about ready to get rid of my Marvy punches - I'm not using them nearly as much since I got my nestabilities! The flowers are stamped in Palette Noir and colored with Copic markers in shades RV21 Light Pink and RV23 Pure Pink. The second, third and fourth circles are popped up using foam tape.
Well, I'm off to play with my compressor! Wish me luck getting the hang of it!
Stamps by The Angel Company - Deco Designs and sentiments
Designer paper by Basic Grey - Perhaps
Bazzill lime green card stock
White card stock