Saturday, October 6, 2007

Card Sketch #25 - Flutter



Now that I'm back home and unpacking just about everything (you should have seen my mail. Lots of magazines, stamps and junk mail, what a mountain...lol) I whipped up a few cards based on some of my sketch designed I did on my road trip.

Stamps used: Flutter by, The Angel Company. Sentiment by impression obsession. I colored the butterflies and the back ground leaves using my prismacolor pencils and OMS. I did mask the main image.

I used some of the cardstock I picked up at Archivers while I was in Denver for the mats and card base. I used my crop-a-dile to add eyelets in orange on the tag and the right side of the card. The main panel is popped up using dimensionals as is the tag.

The Angel Company just came out with their new Fall Supplement. I have included a link to view the stamp sets on the right side. This year, we have something for just about everyone, from cute to retro, we have it all. So, stop by and take a peak at the offerings!


No comments: