Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Inspiration Photo challenge

wi there!

It’s time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week we were challenged to use the following picture as inspiration.



I chose to go with the color palette on this cute little picture. That baby fox rear end is too cute, though. I picture him or her, taking a peak at something exciting going on, but not sure if they want to participate yet. 

Mugs are stamped, colored with Copic markers and then cut out using my Scan N Cut.

Grabbed some dp out of my stash of papers to go behind them and then tied some twine down the side of the card to frame up the sentiment.

So, what are you waiting for?!

Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget… Take part in one weekly challenge or all of them. The more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a
Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.











 Thanks for stopping in.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the fall colors, they are so warm!

Donna said...

Fabulous card Laurie, the mugs are great in the inspiration colors, good thing I am having my morning coffee as I read this or I would be off to make a cup or three. Have a good day!

Patti J said...

Great card, Laurie, and perfect for the challenge! I actually thought of you the first time I saw the inspiration photo...looked like one that you'd enjoy working with! Hugs!

Glittered Paws said...

I know you are a wildlife lover - and yes this fox is jut too cute. Love your take on the inspiration challenge.

joy said...

Love this cup image and you have featured it beautifully!

Heather said...

Fabulous card! Love your stack of mugs and the patterned paper behind them is perfect!

Cheri said...

When I saw your card in the line up, it blew me away!!! What an awesome take on the inspiration, Laurie.