Sunday, June 25, 2017

We're mermaid for each other

Hi all. Playing around with the sketch over at Less is More today. This is what I came up with.


Stamps are from My Favorite Things. I cut the mermaid out with my Brother Scan N Cut. The sentiment is bent to work with the curved edge. The edge dies are from Spellbinders.

I created the middle part using Oxide distress inks and then spritzing it with water.  Mermaid is colored with Copic's and then I added some shimmer to her fins using the clear spectrum sparkle pen.

That is for now, thanks for stopping by.



http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2017/06/challenge-334-sketch-20.html

5 comments:

Linda said...

So sweet and that little mermaid is adorable

Susan said...

Such a sweet card. Love your color combination! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Glittered Paws said...

Too cute - love your "wave".

Cardsbymaaike said...

one of my most favorite stampsets of 2017. and your card is adorable

Trina P. said...

Simpky adorable. Love the colours and the Oxides ink blending. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.