Wednesday, April 5, 2017

THTSB challenge - Use a die cut

Hello! It's designer choice week over at The Houses That Stamps Built and Rock Star, Joy wants us to use a die cut on our card.


I layered my Thanks die cut with a shade of green that matched the ink I used on the dragonflies.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but the wings are highlighted with some sparkle using the clear Spectrum sparkle pen.



Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget… Take part in one weekly challenge or all of them. The more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a
Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.




Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love how you stamped the dragonflies all over the background! Great design! Have a good day! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Donna said...

Pretty card Laurie, like that dragonfy background with the sparkle!

Cheri said...

Perfect bg with those dragonflies, Laurie. I'ts perfect for any sentiment or occasion. Love CAS and this is a winner!

Patti J said...

I love these dragonflies - would use them for every project if I could! Your card is perfect - loving the simplicity of your design. This would be wonderful for any occasion, and I'm probably going to HAVE to case it! Hugs...

Heather said...

Simple and beautiful!! I love how you layered the sentiment dies.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your CAS card using a die cut - the thanks pops off the page.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the CAS style you use and the thanks just pops off the page.