Friday, December 30, 2016

Celebrate

Hi everyone. I've been cleaning and organizing the craft room and decided to take a break and create something.

Wine glasses are from Purple Onion Stamps and I paper pieced the gold into the glasses to mimic champagne.

Celebrate die is from Sugar Pea Designs. I was going to cut out the celebrate using gold mirror cardstock. However, when I went into my specialty cardstock drawer I came across this yummy gold sparkly velum and decided to use that instead.

Stitched frame die is from My Favorite Things.

Challenges:
Cas-ual Fridays
CASology
Simon Says Stamps - Anything goes













 I hope everyone has a safe and prosperous New Year!     



5 comments:

Jen W. said...

Gold sparkle and wine glasses make for a fabulous celebration! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Lin said...

A lovely design for the New Year, Laurie! Love the glitz for a celebration! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Donna said...

Fabulous card Laurie, Happy New Year!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome New Year card or any special occasion that you toast. Love the paperpieced champagne in gold.

Judy1223 said...

What a great occasion to use gold sparkly vellum! Your card is so festive and fun, a perfect celebratory card for toasting the new year! Thanks for joining us at CASology!