Friday, February 26, 2016

Poppies


Hi everyone! Has anyone seen my Mojo - I've lost it somewhere. It took me forever to get this weeks Freshly Made Sketch completed.


OK, my blues don't match and I used the same watercolor palette, which leaves me to believe that I used different water color paper when I initially colored the Poppies.  Grr.... Stamp from A*Muse Studio. I stamped the larger flower in the back panel and heat embossed using white embossing powder.

Sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Colored a white bit of satin ribbon with the Y15 Copic's marker to match the colors of the poppies and popped that on the back of the main panel.

Dies are from My Favorite Things.

That it for today. Thanks for stopping by.



















Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty! I would have never known that your two blue panels were different...lol! Love it!

Glittered Paws said...

The poppy card is beautiful and always enjoy seeing how you match all of your embellishments - your Mojo should be on its way back with spring just around the corner (at least I hope so). My head is buzzing with springy ideas.

Jen Timko said...

I love the colors on these poppies! What a pretty card this is!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love these beautiful poppies! And the blues, matching or not, are so pretty (they look like they match to me). Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!