Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Just because

Hello! I'm sharing a card I'll be sending to my Administrative assistant as a big thanks for all she does for us.

This turned out to be a clean and simple card using the Phlox dies from Memory Box.

I cut out the petals using lavender and purple cardstock from Bazzill. I highlighted the center of each with a bit of white pigment ink before putting it all together. I cut the leaves out using green cardstock from my scrap pile.

To put this all together I just used a Zig glue pen rather than monomulti glue. I just felt it was a little easier to really adhere the glue right where I wanted to with the pen. I just hope it stays!

Sentiment is an old one from the former Angel Company.

That's it for today - thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful card Laurie. Like the way you did the flowers.

Blessings
Jim

Tammy said...

Oh wow, just beautiful, love the colors!

Donna Heber said...

Laurie this is so very sweet of you! I bet it will be much appreciated. I didn't even have one person wish me a good day :-(

Viv said...

Laurie this looks so gorgeous, love the pretty flowers :) Viv xx