Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's the most

Happy world card making day! I've been busy making a few cards and this one is for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge this week.


Sentiment is from My Favorite Things called seasonal sentiments and it's stamped in Fresh Snow ink onto blue vellum. I really like how the vellum allows the snowflake to peak through and not be hidden by the sentiment.

The large snowflake is cut from one of the new PTI dies onto white cardstock. Designer paper is from DCWV mat stack from last year.

Thanks for dropping by, time to get back to more stamping and card making!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Pretty pretty - love the snowflake through the blue vellum. Great idea.

Tammy said...

Love the gorgeous snowflake! Very pretty card!

Angie said...

That's lovely!

Unknown said...

I love your use of the vellum! And the simple color palette. Thanks for sharing!

Amy O said...

Beautiful card! I love the blue vellum -- I haven't seen colored vellum before. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Wow, that blue vellum is really cool! Perfect for the sketch too. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!