The Gerbera Daisy bunch is colored with Copic Markers and then cut out with a circle nestie. As you can see I cut out one of the flower stems to overhang the circle. That was close up, intense cutting! Had to get out the 2.00 readers to do that one!
The designer paper is from Kaisercraft called Shaken not stirred. It's a 8x8 paper pad with some really nice gray, black and red papers. I had a hard time choosing the dp to go behind the circle with the gerberas - and finally just decided to keep it as plain as possible so that the daisies would pop out.
Added a few black rhinestones (also from Kaisercraft) as interest to both of the panels. The sentiment was cut out using a labels nestie and then I daubered some black around the outside edge so that it would also stand out.
So, now that I got my fix, I can move on to something else! Thanks for stopping by and please tell me what you think!
Stamps: Gerbera daisy is from Flourishes, sentiment is from PTI.