Sunday, June 29, 2008

Recent Digi pages

Hello all! I've been out on a business trip and fell behind on my class and assignments with Jessica Sprague. I'm now taking "Now I'm rockin" and learning so much. Here are two pages that I just got caught up on.


The one above is for my DH - I swear that he has over 100 hats! From down right funky to normal every day baseball hats. What's funny about the whole thing is that he has loads of hair on his head! It's grey though, completely and that's why he keeps it cut short and covered! Paper and elements by Kpertite.





This one is for a challenge called "what makes you happy" - hmm.....that one was easy! Paper and elements by A work in progress by Vicki.

It's in the 90's here in Washington today, which means that summer has finally made it's appearance! However, as it typically does in the northwest, it's suppose to rain over the 4th of July weekend. I'm crossing my fingers that mother nature will change her mind and give us a decent holiday this year! Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

Great digi pages! That's the only way I've scrapbooked the past couple years but I haven't taken the time to even make any the digi way in SOOOO long! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Laurie!! Love the digi...and love the hat story!

Stampin' Meg said...

Hee hee- I love the new rubbah LO_ I can totally relate!

Marilyn said...

These are great pages!! What program are you using to make the digital layouts? Hope that your weather is nice for the holidays too - wish I could package you up some of our HOT weather here and send it away!

Lorraine said...

love the layouts on your digi pages. 100 hats. I keep saying to all the men in my house, why so many hats. my son tells me that a guy can never have too many. I guess it's like woman with shoes! lol