Saturday, September 26, 2026

It's your day, Celebrate!

Hello.  I found some time today to play in this week's Freshly Made Sketch.  


I used the Beyond Measure pink fresh studio stamp, stencil and die to make this. I did cut it down to fit the sketch. The sentiment is from Waffle flower sweet birthday sentiment stamps. Added some self-adhesive black pearls from Hero Arts to the center of the flowers and smaller ones around the flower spray.  The blanket stitch cover die is also from Pink fresh studio, but the circle one is from Craft addiction UK.

Thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Laurie, like the flower arrangement and the design is striking!

Jen Timko said...

This is such a happy card! Really pretty with the flowers. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Kim S said...

What a gorgeous use of the sketch! Those flowers are beautiful and I love the way you tucked in the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

Laurie, this pretty set had just the right components to arrange in that triangular pattern! Such bright and beautiful pinks and greens! LOve the bold black strip and sentiment, too!
Thanks so much for playing along!
=] Michele

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This floral arrangement is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.