Hello. I'm playing in a few challenges today with this card.
I started out with the sketch over at Freshly Made sketches and went from there.
The sentiment is from The Stamp Market. The stencil is from Echo Park, and I used Simon Says Stamp saturated inks on the majority of the leaves. The lighter gold ink is from Pink Fresh Studio. The twine is a little bit high, but still looks pretty good. Added a bow for whimsy. The card panel is popped up using foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges:

A great card. I like how the colours are bold but not 'in your face' bold, and work harmoniously together. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe challenges.
ReplyDeleteI love love love that stencil!! Thanks for playing along with our clean and simple FALL/AUTUMN challenge!! Your rocked it with your acorns!! Deb Horst, #343
ReplyDeleteI am so ready for fall and fall colors! This is really wonderful. So glad to see you this week at FMS!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so pretty! I just love those leaves! I think I have that stencil and I need to get it out!! I sure wish fall lasted a little longer than it does around here! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDelete