Sunday, September 20, 2026

Happiest of birthdays - SSC395

Hello and welcome back to another challenge over at Sunday Stamps.  We have another sketch challenge for you today.


The background is an embossing folder from Stampin Up!  I paired it with the eucalyptus die cuts and a birthday sentiment form The Stamp Market.  I used a length of sticky back cork ribbon for the strip. It's super fragile too.  Self-adhesive pearls complete the card. 


Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. I love your clean and simple take on Heather's sketch...that embossed background is fantastic!! Your card is sure to inspire those who will play along with our new "Don't Leaf Me" sketch at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC395

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card, like the background and the eucalyptus and strip are striking on it. Nice to that this could be for a male or female.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it more than you know!