Monday, June 29, 2026

Celebrate

Hello. I decided to play along with the sketch over at The Paper Players today.  Here is what I created with it.


I used some digital images for the background panel and tag.  The tag die is from Simon Says Stamp. I used a Copic marker on white satin ribbon to match the colors in the paper.  I used a blue scrap of paper from craft consortium for the middle part.  And the celebrate sentiment stamp is from Tim Holtz.  I also got out my crop-a-dial and set an eyelet into the tag.

To those of you in the US, Happy Independence Day - this year is a big one.  Stay safe and enjoy the festivities with family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the patriotic theme as well as the vintage look! A favorite combination for sure! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking card, Happy Fourth of July to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it more than you know!