Saturday, May 19, 2018

Stenciled cards

Hello. Playing in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge today, and it's all about using a stencil.


This card uses the polka dot stencil from Altenew and some colored embossing paste. Birthday sentiment is from PTI.


To make this one, I stamped out several nails and cut them out using my Brother Scan N Cut in order to create my own stencil. Distress oxide ink in ice spruce used to create the background. Then I popped up the a few nails using a strip of foam tape. Stamps are from Technique Tuesday.

So, one real and one made stencil used on the cards today. Thanks for stopping in.


1 comment:

ankitag612 said...

Such a beautfiul CAS card. I love how the color of the embossing paste is the primary focus of the card. The use to polka dot stencil on a portion of the card is a great idea! Love the card. Thank you so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita