Monday, April 30, 2018

POTW - watercoloring with markers

Hello. It's my turn to host this weeks pick of the week, and I want to focus on watercoloring with markers.



I used watercolor paper,  Memento markers, a water brush and water to color the flowers and create the blue background. 


Once dry, I cut it down, added centers to the flowers using Fabirka Decoru enamel and the added it to a embossed panel. Sentiment is stamped on watercolor paper to match.

Stamps used:
10313-H, Daisy Outline Large
10302-E, Daisy Outline Small
4005-G, Miracles happen . . .

I recommend trying any water based marker with your water brushed to create with. You never know what you'll end up with and it's fun to see what comes out of it.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Great tutorial - and pretty flowers.