Saturday, January 13, 2018

Just because

Hello.  Playing in the sketch challenge over at TGIF challenges today.


Flower stamp is from Inspired by Stamping. I used Copic markers to color it.  Black gingham designer paper is from Making Memories.

I pulled out my small scalloped border die to use on the right side per the sketch. I did an a sentiment to this as it seemed to be missing "something" and looked unfinished.

Again, adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of using patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

 

3 comments:

Lin said...

I adore black and white and yellow together - this is a stunner, Laurie! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card!!! Great job coloring the beautiful flower and that gingham background is striking!!!

Glittered Paws said...

I love yellow and black gingham together. Beautiful coloring on the flowers.