Saturday, December 2, 2017

Holiday snowflakes

Hello- Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch challenge today.


Sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I stamped it in Versamark and then heat embossed it twice in Silver embossing powder.

Cut out a few sizes of snowflakes from silver glitter paper and popped them up according to the sketch below. Also added one to the inside. Glitter paper is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby brand).

To be different I took out my notch corner punch and punched out each corner. I then stuck some fun foam behind it and adhered it to a 110 lb card base. Neenah solar white used here.

Adding this into the Anything goes challenge over at Simon Say Stamp too!

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.




http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-44/


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for your idea! I Cased quite a bit of it! :)

Jen Timko said...

Clean and fabulous!! I love the little corner details and the sparkle. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This is so clean and gorgeous! I love the fun detail on the corners, and the silver and white is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!