Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Cozy Christmas

Hey everyone! Decided to put something together for The Paper Players warm and cozy challenge this week. I was inspired by the picture on their blog (see below).


It turns out that I have three different mitten stamp and die sets in my collection. Funny how we collect multiples of our craft supplies, without really knowing it until your looking for something specific!

The mitten dies are from Stampin Up! I used a snowflake die from My Favorite Things to cut out the middle of the mitten. The kraft cardstock is cut with a cover die called snowy scene from Memory Box. Sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I did spritz the kraft cardstock with some sparkle and diluted white picked fence spray. In real life it's pretty cool looking.

Thanks for stopping by. For those of you in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!




1 comment:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! Love the background you created for your fun mittens! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.