Friday, November 24, 2017

CAS Holiday Cheer

Hi there! Playing in the Wednesday SSS challenge of Food and/or drink.


I kept this really clean and simple. Stamps and dies from Hero Arts. I used PTI's pure poppy dye ink to stamp the body of the cup several times. Colored the whipped topping with C1 and C00 Copic's. Holly is stamped in pine green ink from Hero Arts and the berries are done using Fabrika Decoru.

I used some fun foam to make the cup stand out on the card.  Planning on putting a Starbucks gift card on the inside!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous coffee card Laurie!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Laurie! The cup is so cute and I love the little Holly sprigs to embellish it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Glittered Paws said...

Oh - think I need to go to our little coffee shop not too far from the house and get some hot with ship cream on top. Very cute.