Friday, September 22, 2017

Because life's better buzzed

Hello! Playing in this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. Also adding this into the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


Coffee sentiment stamp is from Lil' Inker Designs. Coffee word die is from Sugar Pea Designs and the coffee cup die is from Paper Smooches.

I colored the coffee word die using a Copic marker. I doubled up on the coffee cup to pop it up and give it some dimension. Plaid designer paper, I believe is from Echo Park's Carta Bella line.

ETA: I forgot to enter this into the Wednesday SSS challenge of Pop it up.

Have a great weekend!





2017 fall hop

11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Laurie:
I love the green plaid on this, and the design is lovely.

Lori Turner said...

HEE HEE....great card!

New Creations said...

Coffee cuteness, love it!

~amy~ said...

Super cute...gotta love green plaid.

Becca Yahrling said...

Super awesome CAS card - that plaid is yummy!

Hetty said...

Great card for the sketch! And delightful image and colors.

Shanna Slater said...

Great job Laurie!! Love that sentiment!

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that green plaid and design.

Lisa said...

Love this! Beautiful plaid paper!

Kim S said...

I totally agree with that sentiment!! I love the way you used the "coffee" word die. It's all so fun on the plaid. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Laurie, the whole design of this is fabulous. I love the plaid paper and colors, very lovely 😍

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x