Monday, June 12, 2017

Thanks a bunch!

Hello. Playing in the Less is More one layer sweet things challenge today.


Stamps are from Sunny Studio.

I stamped the cherries in Lawn Fawn's jet black ink so that I could color with Copic's. I just got the new fine nibs for my sketch markers and they work wonderfully!  Highly recommend.

Used a white gel pen to add some highlights on the cherries.
 
Thanks for stopping by!





http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2017/06/challenge-332-one-layer-sweet-things.html

2 comments:

Nonni said...

I love the way you stamped the cherries and your coloring looks great! Fun CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Esther said...

What a super card! The repeated stamping of the cherries is so striking and the pops of red really give impact. A very stylish design and great fun too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)