Friday, April 14, 2017

Color week #389 at Just us Girls

Hi everyone. It's a color challenge this week over at Just Us Girls, and I'm still guest designing for it...so here is my take.



I had to dig around to find some peach ink, luckily I had a mini cube from Hero Arts. The pink and green ink is also from HA but from the Kelly P line. I used Butter from Lawn Fawn for the lemon. It's pretty close, huh?











Flower and leaf stamps are from Stamplorations. These stamps are designed by Dee's artsy impressions. Love this little set and I've used it in so many ways.

Die is from Pretty Pink Posh. After cutting it, I used some foam tape to pop it off of the white card base. Sentiment is from Avery Elle.








Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Ina G said...

Such a simple and striking card Laurie. Lovely take on our Colour Challenge this week.

Nancy said...

CAS and Fabulous! Your placement of your flowers is perfect...could pass for DP!

Bobby said...

The scalloped edge and the challenge colors give your card a feminine look and I love it, Laurie. I had a difficult time with peach too, and it really looks almost pink on my card.

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty springy card Laurie! Love the scallops!

Mimi said...

Super-effective CAS design! Love the patterned paper you made!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty CAS card - and the scallop die edge is pefect - adds just the right amount of "girlish".

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty top panel - great use of the colors

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so cute and delicate! I love the little flowers and that scalloped edge.

Chris Dring said...

You stamped that? I thought it was DP! Wow! Gorgeous card!

Judy Woodland said...

Super sweet. Love your scalloped border - great take on the challenge!