Saturday, March 4, 2017

You're the best

Hey there. Here is my take on several challenges today.  I started with the Tag You're it Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and then added the color teal (Less is More) and some Geometric shapes for Just Us Girls.

Tag and sentiment die is from Mama Elephant.

I used some Yupo paper and created the teal back ground using alcohol inks and bit of bubble wrap. The cool diamond distressed die is from Memory Box.

I used a bit of black to layer the tag and add the bow at the top so that it would stand out a bit more. It sort of got lost without it on the white card base.

Sentiment is from Hero Arts. I bent the clear mount stamp to try and fit it into the die as best I could. It took a few tries using the Stampoholic, but I finally got one to work.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a terrific card Laurie! You captured some super texture with the bubble wrap and ink behind the gorgeous die cut. It is fab to see one of those dies used on a tag too. Love the pop of black to complement the teal. Thanks so much for popping this one in at Less is More xx

Esther said...

This is fab, Laurie! I love the look of the tag on a card, and the gorgeous background of alcohol inks is really eye catching. Great idea to layer the tag with black to make it pop. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sarah G said...

I love your elegant tag card, Laurie! The diamond die adds great texture and the thin black outline brings the tag forward perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Less is More this week :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Delicate, CAS and such a striking design too Laurie.
Loving the inky blend of teal tones and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More x

Fiona said...

Super CAS and a great combination of three challenges.

Karen Letchworth said...

Super cool technique on that amazing tag, Laurie. I'd like to invite you to visit Word Art Wednesday. We're a fun, Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenge blog with lots of awesome prizes. I hope you'll come by to play along with us.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Love the design of this!! Thanks for visiting my blog, it's been ages since I've visited any of my favs. Hope all is well!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh squealing with the fact that you used Yupo paper - I just got some and am anxious to use it. Awesome project.