Friday, March 10, 2017

You got this!

Hi everyone. Had a few minutes to put together a card for this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

I used the new Altenew set called Amazing you and water colored a bunch of the flowers and leaves up. I stamped them on Arches hot press water color paper and then heat embossed them all with detail white embossing powder from Ranger. Watercolor used are from Kuretake. To cut them all out, I used my Brother Scan N Cut.

Using blue watercolor, water and a paper towel (to blot off the excess color) I created the sky like back ground.

Used a bit of press n seal to get all the flowers and leaves where I wanted them and then stuck them on using foam tape in different thicknesses.

"You" die is from Simon Says Stamp and the "got this!" is from Our Daily Bread.

 Thanks for stopping by!

















Also adding this into the SSS Wednesday challenge.

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - I have a friend who just got a Brothers cut and scan so I can't wait to visit so I can play.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Laurie, isn't the Scan N Cut amazing, I just got one for my birthday/Valentines Day and am really liking it, so easy to use.

Nora Noll said...

This is so lovely!! I like the pretty watercolor on both the background and the flowers. You did such a lovely job on this card!!

Amy O said...

So soft and pretty! I love that bold, black sentiment in contrast. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Love the colors with the white! Such a pretty card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Tracy Freeman said...

Really pretty card, love the softness of and the design.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a pretty background panel Laurie and I love the way you tied the pretty pink flowers in with the pink pp and the big, black 'you' sets it off lovely! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic