Friday, March 3, 2017

Wishing you the best

Hello. Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

I used a piece of water color paper and played around with some water color washes until I found one I liked.

Die cut is from Stampin Up! I adhered it on the left side with a skinny bit of sookwang double sided tape. Then tied it down with a bit of skinny satin ribbon that I colored with  a Copic to match. Tied a small bow using the bow easy and stuck it on with some glue dots.

Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. 














 Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sara P said...

Love the background. Soft and beautiful.

Jen Timko said...

This elegant die cut is so pretty against the purple. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love the pretty colors and the beautifully detailed die-cut. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your wash on the background and the die cute is so delicate and pretty. Great job.