Friday, March 24, 2017

For you

Hello. Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

I did change it up a bit and added the sentiment on the right instead of the left.

Flower stamp is from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped it in Versamark and heat embossed it using detail white embossing powder from Ranger. Then I colored them with Copic's. Beware, the white embossing powder will get on the nibs of your marker, however it did not have a negative effect on how it colored.

Sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh.

Lattice embossing folder use for the back ground.

Entering this into the SSS Wednesday challenge, too.













 That's it for today - thanks for stopping in.

5 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I'm so pinning this stunner Laurie! Have a wonderful day my friend! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my these flowers are stunning! Your coloring is fabulous and the embossed background is perfect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

Your blooms are so beautifully colored. And I love the textured background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - Love the texture. I didn't think about the white embossing powder on the nibs.

Virginia L. said...

So gorgeous! Love the soft pink in this. GREAT coloring! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Use More Than One Die or Punch” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!