Friday, February 24, 2017

Perk Up

Greetings!  Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketches.

I did a bit of upcycling on this one. The corrugated panel is packaging that I saved because I knew I'd use it on a card. Love the texture it adds.

Coffee cup is from Simon Says Stamps, colored with Copic's and then cut out using my Brother ScanNCut.

Sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.  Inside coffee ring is from Altenew.

Coffee cup embossing folder is Tim Holtz.

Adding this also into the Anything Goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.





Lots of texture on this one today.  Thanks for stopping in.




4 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is fab, brilliant upcycling and goes so well with the image.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card! Love the up cycling! Great idea! That embossing folder is fantastic! Great sentiment too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sara P said...

Love it! Great use of the sketch.

Linda Callahan said...

So cute! Loving all the texture! Glad you joined us at FMS!