Friday, December 9, 2016

Warm and cozy

Hi everyone! I decided to play along in the 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers challenge and I also paired it with this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

Well, I used a bunch of different products on this one.

Sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things. Snowflakes are from Hero Arts.

Mitten and cup dies are also from Hero Arts.  I cut the cup out using white cardstock and then colored it with Copic's. I heat embossed the snowflake using white detailed embossing powder, also from Hero Arts.

The snowflake designer paper is from my stash that I've had forever and I believe it's from K&Company.

I used my heat gun to create the whipped cream on a bit of Tulip puffy paint.



That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by.



















18 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and I love the snowy theme for your coffee card.

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty and wintry in blue and white! Love the whipped cream! Glad you joined us at FMS!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card, love all the blues! I'm guessing you guys had snow yesterday? Stay warm!

Shelly said...

Such a cute card!

Ceal said...

Great car, I love the color.

Glittered Paws said...

Can't have a cup of cocoa without whipped cream - perfect on top. Cute cute card.

Helen F. said...

Love the pretty blues!

Arianna Barbara said...

I'm in love for the soft colors! It's a magic card! Love it!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Stunning Card!! Probably my favorite color scheme for winter themed projects.. Thank you for the inspiration

Teri said...

How fun is this! And I love the "whipped cream".

Hetty said...

Wonderful winter card and the coffee is keeping me warm.

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and that puffy whipped topping!

Becca Yahrling said...

So perfectly winter; it's lovely!

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! Love the cup and the mitt! So wintery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Helen Gullett said...

This is very lovely!

Rosemary said...

what a fun take on the sketch!! waving hello from Tacoma!!

Christi Flores said...

What a cute card!! Love this!!!

MariLynn said...

Cute card. The puffy whipped cream tulip paint is what caught my eye first. Great job.