Friday, December 23, 2016

Some days require cookies

Hi everyone. Today is a cookie kind of day for me! Here is my take on the sketch over at My Favorite Things.


Stamps and dies are from My Favorite Things. I cut the milk bottles out of white cardstock, stamped them with the "milk" stamp and then layered them onto a white panel. The cookie is cut out of brown leather paper using the die and bite die out of the set. I added the chips using dark night enamel from Fabrika Decoru. 












 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Cute cute, I made chocolate chip cookies 2 weeks ago and of course they are all gone, hoping dear daughter makes some and hoping she and granddaughter get to come next week. I think chocolate chip are my favorite cookies.

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this, Laurie. Such a fun card!